Nafpaktos* is a beautiful town, built amphitheatrically on a pine filled hillside. Nafpaktos is a contemporary city; able to meet all its visitors’ modern needs yet it keeps its traditional style.
The port, with its watchtowers guarding the entrance, charms even the most demanding guests. Also, its well preserved Venetian castle on the top of the hill is one of the most beautiful castles in Greece and a real gem for the city.
Landmarks to visit:
- The well preserved castle at the top of a hill that overlooks the city
- The small picturesque port
- The traditional houses in the city center and its paved alleys
- The old Botsaris Tower nowadays housing a private museum
- The nearby Rio-Antirrio bridge
- The “FARMAKI” museum dedicated to the 1821’s liberation war
Delphi Beach is at a 45 minutes drive from Nafpaktos.
The staff at Delphi Beach will be happy to guide you in organizing the best suited journey.
*Source: www.nafpaktos.gr – www.wikipedia.gr